Dear Valued Client,
We would like to start by thanking you for your ongoing support and loyalty during this Covid 19 unprecedented time.
We would like to add a big thank you for all your emails and comments on our social channels and our members that have remained fully supportive of the salon and our team, it has been very much appreciated.
Moving forward it is our priority to safeguard every client and team’s health so it is paramount for us to follow government guidelines and recommendations, when and where possible and this will remain key to our re-opening. Our sector falls into Phase 3 at the moment, with a return to work date of 4th July 2020 at the earliest. Our salon re-set action plan can only be implemented once the Government has confirmed a definite return to work as it approaches.
Our front of house team are back to work now to manage all future booking requests via the booking link here: https://forms.gle/RdT2jFaCtXKLtiSg7
You will be contacted in response to your booking requests with plenty of notice about future appointments.
Special Request – shared duty of care
• To protect everyone within the salon we are asking all staff and clients to please stay at home if you are showing any signs of being unwell. Including high temperature, everyday coughs or colds. We would rather cancel an appointment than take the risk that you may have the virus that could be passed on to others. You will not be charged for cancellations due to illness.
• Some of the team will be working longer days and Sundays during our initial opening period. We are planning to open from 8am to 8pm, seven days per week. The team has been split into two to minimise their own risk.
• Booking Link: https://forms.gle/RdT2jFaCtXKLtiSg7
Due to expected high demand for appointments, reduced staffing levels and extended booking times due to social distancing restrictions within the salon will be in operation. Therefore, we will only be accepting bookings via our booking link for when we know we are able to reopen. The front of house team will always email you a booking confirmation and schedule. Our telephone systems will be opened up at a later date for bookings.
• All bookings will be made on a first request, first come basis. Booking requests will be checked daily.
• We may be conducting some elements of your treatment consultations via Zoom prior to your appointment to limit face to face interaction on the day of your visit.
• Due to potential social distancing restrictions, shift patterns and staff rotas, When and where possible we will always endeavour to meet your requests, but you may have to consider seeing an alternative stylist or technician or come back in on another date.
• We will not be able to perform some services during the initial re-opening period, including fringe trims or dry haircuts..
• We are awaiting further guidelines regarding what HNB spa services we will be able to perform. Initially we will only be able to offer services of shorter duration’s and this will be dependent on us being able to facilitate proper ventilation and social distancing guidelines.
• Once we have been given the go-ahead to return to work If you live within the local area you can request a home visit for blow drying, cutting, colour or styling, if the team member is willing, we will expect our team and the client household to follow PPE guidelines and protocols where possible.
Payment for Services
• We will not be accepting cash payments.
• All payments must be made in advance of your appointment via the telephone.
• Only contactless or Apple Pay will be available on the day of service.
• Please let us know which payment option you prefer at point of booking.
Your Salon Visit
We have thoroughly reviewed our operational systems to ensure we are as safe and hygienic as possible during the client journey. Luckily with a large salon, we are able to operate on every other chair/section to ensure we are as compliant as possible with social distancing. We have taken particular care to review our housekeeping and cleaning procedures, including sanitising all the equipment we use and recruiting a new sanitisation team. Our staff have undertaken specialist training regarding sterilisation. PPE will be replaced after every client.
We are asking all clients to adhere to/note the following regarding their future visits:
• As we will be restricted on waiting space, we request that you do not bring anybody with you on the time of your visit.
• Please arrive on schedule for your appointment to minimise waiting time and unnecessary interaction.
• Magazines and newspapers will not be available.
• Our cloakroom will not be operational and we will supply an individual bag for your belongings, however we ask all clients to minimise any coats or bags that they bring into the salon with them and keep them all in the carrier bag provided.
• Our catering and refreshments will be available in take-away format and disposable cartons and cups only (no china/glass/cutlery).
• Our team will be wearing the required PPE during your visit. We request clients wear a mask for the visit we can supply masks on your arrival.
I hope this will answer some of your questions as we move forward. We will obviously send you a more concise email about the shape of things to come once the government gives us a definitive return to work date and our sector is issued with more detail regarding operational guidelines.
In the meantime, keep safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing you all again very soon.